Friday 27 February 2015

StoryOfMyLife~ '..When love happens'

I just got ready to be out that day..
Flushing out every mild thought that kept stirring inside me.
Killing the consciousness and bringing reality into me.
The illusions of love that i had shortly lived.
The small little infinity that echoed in my world.
The majestic world of love and pain.

After bitter days of truth and illusions.
Oblivious to my own self now.
I bind myself as proper as i could.
And set myself onto journeys ahead.

Smiling.. geeking.. Anxious.. Naughty.. Me.
Fun to be around.
A little favourite. A little of hate.
The shades of me. Enlightened.

And then..
Just when the magic was on..

That hint of him flowed..
That deep breaths.
Those dreamy eyes.
That warm blanket of love..
Like the obvious was back..
The him. The me. The us.

Something made me weak inside.
Before i could feel anything..
A little drop of me.. touched my cheeks..
And i knew its him.

The faint tune playing nearby.
The tones of which made love.
The music which was defined by Us.

Sometimes..
You can't let go.
Sometimes..
You just carry that love along with you.
Everytime..
Everywhere..
Sometimes.. That's all you are left with..

When love happens..
.. sometimes .. love is all you are left with..

-Nisha Garg

No comments:

Post a Comment