Friday 3 July 2015

Story~Unveiled thoughts

Have you ever read someone?
Have someone ever read you the way that you feel naked?
Yes, i feared some eyes
The one that told me they could read me..
read all the hidden stories of me..
the reasons behind the way i am..
the mysteries of the mourning eyes
the depth of the tears that roll out..
the pain that grumbles my belly
and the sigh i take each time i see love..

and then one day..
amidst all the theories of life..
i found that nakedness..
the fear..
Like someone just peeled off the veil i was wearing..
When amongst a group of people..
Me, a left out in a conversation..
a bunch of people discussing relationships and the pros n cons.
laughing at the silliness and cursing the pain..
in that constant discussion..
all i was reminded of was you!
When someone said how she was proposed.. the dinner setup and the exclamation..
... You were somewhere running ur hands on my waistline.. and striking ur breaths against my neck.. with a smile and a kiss.. i was breathing serenity..

When the girl next to me said how her boyfriend took her out for shopping and she bought that lovely dress..
.. You were somewhere sitting in the corner of my bed and playing with my dupatta.. trying to get it back when i rush into you.. you wrapped it around me and held  me into your arms....

When my bestfriend's boyfriend started boasting of making the most amazing coffee for her ..
.. You were somewhere in the kitchen with me, making that mango shake which you exclaimed you are good at, and me laughing at the mess you had created..
you pulling me close and making me lick the only drops of it sticking on ur face..

When someone was sharing her breakup story and the way she went through the torture..
.. you were not talking to me, for not picking up your call once.. and then running into me the moment you saw me.. saying i can handle your tortures but not the distances..

Looking at this bunch as i smiled to myself...
A friend just looked at me and said..
'You really really loved him so much?? I can look at him.. when i see you.."

-Nisha Garg

No comments:

Post a Comment