Friday 10 April 2015

Where am i?

Where am i?
Above this white cloud.. that flows freely
to never return..

or in these rain.. touched drop by drop..

between those stars.. which shine.. and grant wish to all the broken hearts..

or in this darkness.. lost in my own desires..

..Where am i?

beneath all these heavy lies thrown over my being..

in that little truth .. that is left untold..

in lost trails of love..

or in the new found whispers of solitude..

Between those small reliefs..

or in those fear of worldly things..

In small moments of happiness..

Or .. may be..

i am amongst all these.. i am on the road.. to where i belong..

my soul asks me.. often..

Where am i??

-Nisha Garg

1 comment:

  1. Felt wonderful reading you :)
    & hope you got me ??

    - @samjoths

    ReplyDelete